10 Ideas for founders to make their first masterclass video that inspires
You should consider reading the last post about ‘why should every business leader begin a masterclass on video?’
When you begin your #Masterclass video series, to create the first breakthrough with the world around you, set inspiration as your context. Inspiration will always break walls and open more opportunities.
A powerful way to create inspiration is to share your context of a quote shared by a global business leader. Below are the 10 quotes that you can begin with:
- Earn with your ind, not your time : source Navalism
- Before you become a leader, success is all about growing yourself. After you become a leader, success is about growing others : source Jack Welch, GE
- You only have to be right once : source Drew Houston, Dropbox
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning : source Bill Gates
- I am not afraid to take a swing and miss : source Fred Smith, Fedex Corporation
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by by trying to do hard things well : source Jeff Bezos, Amazon
- Life is too short to to spend your time avoiding failure : source Michael Bloomberg, Bloomberg LP
- Its kind of fun to do the impossible : Source Walter Disney, Walt Disney Company
- Risk comes from not knowing what you are doing : source Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathway Inc.
- With all the inspiration and deep insights above, build from your life’s own experiences
I look forward to seeing your #Masterclass videos.