What are the most remarkable entrepreneurial brands led by individuals?
According to Seth Godin, a brand is:
“the set of expectations, memories, stories and relationships that, taken together, account for a consumer’s decision to choose one product or service over another. … But your brand is a story, a set of emotions and expectations and a stand-in for how we think and feel about what you do.”
The most incredible entrepreneurial brands led by individuals are:
- Masters of scale – Reid Hoffman
- On-startups, Dharmesh Shah
- Blitzscaling, Reid Hoffman
- Start with why, Simon Sinek
- Break fast and move things, Mark Zuckerberg
- Rework, Jason Fried
- Both sides of the table, Mark Suster
- How I built this – Guy Raz, NPR
- Navalism – Naval Ravikant, Angellist
- Thrive – Arianna Huffington
If you are a CEO / Founder, own your own hashtag on the web
This is exactly the approach that we take when we design public narratives for founders / CXO’s that we work with.