Are you and your business bankable?
What about a leader makes him/ her bankable?
It is important for every business owner and their business to be bankable.
- As a business owner it is about your integrity
- The ability to execute
- The ability to attract and hire phenomenal talent
- The ability to remain humble and stay focused on the opportunity ahead and still think big
- The ability to learn faster and understand signals in the rapidly changing world
- The ability to gain respect and trust from customers, investors and employees
- The ability to move on faster and not be stuck to failed ideas / projects
What about the business makes is bankable?
- Are your compliances in order?
- Are the business growth metrics tracked well?
- Are the growth margins and revenue better than the competitors who are not seeing future signals?
- Has the business created assets (intellectual property, solid assets, key knowledge that can be monetised for a long time and more)?
- Is the business investing in technology and automation to reduce overall cost of operations, acquire and retain customers?
- Does the business have a pipeline of potential customers?
- Has the business taken loan and at what percentage?
- Is the business able to smartly manage taxes and grow internationally by setting up special purpose entities?
- Is the overall perception about your business positive across the customers that you serve?
- Will the business remain relevant in the fast changing environment with technology disrupting most models?